The transparency and integrity of a company’s financial reports determine its long-term prospects for the development of its business. Most strong companies therefore have their financial statements audited, either in accordance with the law or on their own initiative.
Audits assess the authenticity of the company’s financial statements.
Independent experts carry out the audits in accordance with international or national auditing standards.
Audits allow the company not only to reduce the risks for investors and shareholders, but also to expand its range of investors.
The audit results, particularly if the audit was performed by a top auditor, provide major grounds for important decisions, such as the allocation of loans, the receipt of subsidies and guarantees and the award of grants.
FBK has more than 20 years of history in the professional services field and has earned a reputation as one of the largest and most reputable Russian companies in this line of work.
FBK prepares its audit reports in accordance with IFRS and RAS standards, as well as to industry and customer specifications.
Due to the uniqueness of each industry and business sector, which can be reflected in a company’s operations and financial statements, the auditor must be not only an expert on IFRS and RAS standards, but also have a deep understanding of the industry of the company he is auditing.
Our experts audit companies in virtually all industries and business sectors.
FBK has particular expertise in auditing companies in the following industries: energy, mining, metallurgy, banking and financial institutions, high-tech, trade, construction, pharmaceuticals, transportation, government, as well as companies from other industries.
Our experts are always happy to put their experience to work to secure the future of your business!
List of Services:
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with Russian standards
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with international standards
- Tax audit
- Special audit (audit of compliance with established requirements and audit of disbursd funds for designated purposes)
- Audit of the proper use of earmarked funds and audit of organizational internal control systems etc.
- Audit of financial records of IBRD-funded projects;
- Implementation of agreed procedures (based on the ToR of the individual clients)
We provide audit services in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, while partners are available for work in any country in support of international projects.