Bondholder agency services
Protection of rights and interests of the bondholder:
- execution of decisions made by the general meeting of the bondholders;
- detection of circumstances which might result in the breach of rights and legitimate rights of the bondholder;
- adoption of measures to protect rights and legitimate interests of the bondholder;
- keeping the bondholder alert to the cases of default (improper performance) of the issuer to perform its bond-related obligations;
- detection of circumstances which empower the bondholder to demand early redemption;
- detection of conflict of interests or potential conflict of interest between the bondholder’s agent and the bondholder and take measures to eliminate such conflicts;
- keeping the bondholder alert to the developments in the legislation on securities market.
Financial and legal monitoring:
- monitoring the performance by the bond issuer of its financial obligations;
- monitoring the performance of information disclosure obligations with respect to bonds;
- monitoring the safety of the subject of pledge with respect to bonds;
- monitoring proper performance of triggers and bond covenants;
- monitoring the disbursement of funds by the issuer within a bond transaction.
- initiation of the General meeting of the bondholders;
- introduce changes into issue documentation, into the scope of bond-related rights;
- exercise powers of the pledge holder, the beneficiary or the lender under a surety in case of collateralised bonds;
- request a list of the bondholders;
- in the event the issuer goes bankrupt, to use the right to raise claims, challenge the issuer’s transactions, vote at the creditors’ meeting and other;
- apply to the court of arbitration and perform other procedural actions;
- enforce a pledge, including extra-judicially;
- receive monetary funds or other property from the enforcement of pledge awarded to the bondholder in court under a claim to the issuer (to the person who provided security over the issuer’s bonds and impartially distribute them between the bondholders;
- attend (without vote) the general meeting of the shareholders of the issuer;
- deliver the annual performance report or a report for a specific period on request in compliance with the legislation.
Please refer your questions regarding bondholder agency services:
To Alexey Terekhov, a FBK partner
To Valery Tyurin, Financial Markets Adviser
You may file an application with us through our website.
Tel.: +7 (495) 737-53-53