FBK Develops Unique Income and Expense Planning and Accounting Instructions
FBK Grant Thornton has developed unique income and expense planning and accounting instructions and industry-specific methodologies.
- The database consists of both documents drafted by ministries and agencies since the 1970s and up-to-date industry-specific instructions concerning cost planning, accounting and calculating.
- The database contains instructions for various industries
- The majority of documents are not available in Garant or ConsultantPlus
- The accumulated guidelines may be used to:
- prepare a new list of expense items
- justify financing of investment projects and grants
- maintain separate accounting for government contracts, including those related to defence procurements
- establish management accounting systems
- organise, describe and align processes