Investment and Construction Consultancy
The construction industry is one of the most profitable sectors of the country economy, consistently attracting the interest of investors. At the same time, the industry is difficult for an investment, it has its specifics. A variety of different legal frameworks, a large number of participants in the implementation of projects create risks; conditions arise for increasing the cost and terms of construction, and a whole range of various problems in the implementation of a construction project.
Investors are interested in the stability, predictability, minimization of construction terms and capital expenditures.
Knowledge of the law, understanding of the relationship among legal frameworks used in construction and their correct application when creating a construction product is the key to success in the investment project implementation with the lowest funds invested. For examining the construction projects in terms of their investment attractiveness, the legality of construction, the terms of implementation and control over the targeted use of the allocated funds the FBK company has the Department of investment-construction expertise, which protects the economic interests of the client and provides for the investment management process.
You should apply for the services of specialists of the FBC Department of investment construction expertise if:
What we can help you with in having the projects implemented:
What we can tell you about your project:
Our department’s key competitive benefits:
Investment and construction consultancy is aimed at streamlining investor’s expenses when implementing investment projects.
The following procedures are carried out within investment and construction consultancy:
- value audit;
- construction audit;
- valuation of investment projects;
- estimation of investment value of construction objects.
Value audit is comprehensive review of technical and financial documents aimed at finding out issues affecting the value of investment project, as follows:
- mistakes in calculation of value;
- expenses unduly included in the bill of quantities or acts on acceptance of the work implemented;
- overstated cost of work, raw and services comparing to the average market prices;
- overstated scopes when drawing up cost estimate documentation and with regard to actual work carried out at the project site;
- non-earmarked disbursement of funds;
- applying overstated coefficients, rates and pricing when generating value;
- analysis of value of investment projects allowing to reveal mistakes at the initial stage of project implementation and irregularities when estimating value of construction (including excessive expenses in value, overstated cost of work etc.);
- review of cost estimate documentation in terms of compliance with scope of work in project documentation, review of as-built documents (forms KC-2, КС-6) in terms of compliance with the scope of work actually performed ;
- review of cost estimate documentation in terms of compliance of applied rates, coefficients and pricing with statutory standards;
- analysis of procurement prices of raw and construction when drawing up the cost estimate in terms of their compliance with average market showings;
- analysis of procurement prices of equipment in terms of their compliance with average market showings;
- revision of earmarked disbursement of funds;
- other kinds of work.
Construction audit includes the following kinds of work:
- review of availability and completeness of initial permissive documentation and documents of title;
- review of comprehensiveness of design and estimate documentation (control over timely elaboration);
- review and control over schedules of work(implementation of investment projects);
- control over quality of construction and installation activities and over construction materials, units and constructions used;
- control over scope of construction and installation activities implemented;
- revision of completeness of as-built documentation at construction site in terms of compliance with regulatory documents effective in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- revision of compliance of technology of implementation of construction and installation activities at the construction object with technology in the working plan
- other kinds of work.
Independent construction audit shall provide timely revelation of problems when implementing construction projects, as follows:
- unjustified increase of budget and terms of construction;
- mistakes made when designing and executing work;
- low quality implementation of construction and installation activities;
- low quality of control and coordination of processes;
- failed liabilities performance by the counteragents;
- unavailability of documents required;
- etc., which in their turn cause increasing expenses and hinder the whole implementation of construction project.
Problems timely revealed and procedures elaborated to decrease their impact on the project allow the Client to make optimal managerial decisions and control investments.
Efficiency of investment and construction consultancy (revelation of value overrated) makes up to 10-20 percent from the amount of investments.
Investment projects valuation
Within valuation of investment projects appraiser conducts review of efficiency of investment projects by means of calculating basic showings of internal rate of return, net present value, payback period etc. Review of the showings allows investor to make conclusion regarding feasibility of investing into one or another project.
Estimating investment value of construction objects
When estimating investment value of valuation objects the value for a certain entity or a group of entities is estimated when the investment objectives of exploitation of the valuation objects are determined.
Tel.:+7 495 737-53-53
Igor Sadovnikov, Director of FBK's Development&Constuction Consultancy Department: SadovnikovI@fbk.ru
You are also welcome to leave your inquiry on-line